My program works BEST for women who...
- Are pregnant and just started their 2nd trimester
- Are interested in a full continuum of care from early pregnancy all the way through their postpartum recovery
- Want the best support and expertise to prepare their body for birth without having to "fish around" to find answers to their questions
- Highly value preventative care and education
- Are willing to put in the time and efforts to get the best outcomes for their pelvic health
- Are interested in connecting with other moms and be part of a community of women who value pelvic health
My program is NOT the right fit if you....
- Want a one-time consultation or "come as you need" services
- Are not ready to commit to a full continuum of care
- Are strictly interested in addressing pelvic health symptoms or get a "quick fix"
- Have no time to follow the recommendations and exercises suggested (min 15 min / day)
Hear Shari-Lynn's story
Hear Erin's story
"Sophie's prenatal teachings were such an incredible lifesaver for us. It helped my partner and I learn together, to build confidence, to relieve the mysteries around labour and what to expect; and to learn so much about my pelvic health and how to best prepare my body for labour.
Whenever I hear of someone newly pregnant, my immediate response is: ‘if you haven’t already, you need to connect with Sophie!’
Interested in working with me?
Book a discovery call now so we can chat about your goals and see if we are the right fit 🙂
Our program has limited space, and we recommend to start it in early pregnancy (ideally 2nd trimester).
Meet me on my Youtube Channel - a new video is released every other week!