You are a GREAT FIT for my approach if you...
- Are a first-time mama
- Are newly pregnant - we accept mamas in our program between 12 and 25 weeks of pregnancy
- You are located somewhere on this planet : yes, you got it - our program is international!
- Live an active lifestyle: your goal is to return to your favourite activities ASAP postpartum, because you thrive both physically and mentally when you are moving and feeling strong
- Are all about prevention and education: you believe in the philosophy "knowledge is power" and you want to walk into that birth room feeling confident and empowered
- Are committed and self-driven - you are ready to put in the time and efforts to achieve your goals!
A quick taste of my Signature Program
“I don’t know what I would have done without your program Sophie. I would have probably spent hours researching on the internet, trying to find out what I can or cannot do.” – Liz
“My whole birth plan changed and did not go according to plan. But because I had the education and the tools learned through your program, I was able to navigate the changes without becoming overwhelmed. ” – Aryn
“Being able to watch the videos and prepare our birth plan together, my partner felt so much more involved than he anticipated. The program helped providing a framework for us.” – Janet
“You read a lot out there about what to expect, but your program gave me the agency to understand my body and be proactive leading up to the birth.” – Rachel
“The program made me feel really confident in my preparation for labour and delivery. And it also made me feel confident in the postpartum phase, knowing that I had a specific program to follow and that I had you in my corner to ask questions.”
“I never pictured myself as being this confident, postpartum, in my own body. That has made a world of a difference so thank you” – Amber
“Not all hospitals have the best latest practices, and having access to that through your program makes a huge difference.” – Mavi
“As someone who had an elective c-section, the program gave me the extra confidence I needed going into the procedure and for the after care.”
“I did not know much about pregnancy or birth before taking this program, but it is such fundamentally important knowledge to know about your body and the process. I recommend this program to everyone.” – Vanessa
“I benefited from your program on a daily basis throughout my pregnancy.”
“My pelvic health journey began when we were working together for some pain I was having as a result of trauma. From that point, I knew I wanted to work with you shall I get pregnant.”