You are a GREAT FIT for my program if you...
- Are a first-time mama
- Are newly pregnant - we accept mamas in our program up to 25 weeks of pregnancy
- You are located somewhere on this planet : yes, you got it - our program is international!
- Live an active lifestyle: your goal is to return to your favourite activities ASAP postpartum, because you thrive both physically and mentally when you are moving and feeling strong
- Are all about prevention and education: you believe in the philosophy "knowledge is power"
- Are committed and self-driven - you are ready to put in the time and efforts to achieve your goals!
“I don’t know what I would have done without your program Sophie. I would have probably spent hours researching on the internet, trying to find out what I can or cannot do.” – Liz
“My whole birth plan changed and did not go according to plan. But because I had the education and the tools learned through your program, I was able to navigate the changes without becoming overwhelmed. ” – Aryn
“Being able to watch the videos and prepare our birth plan together, my partner felt so much more involved than he anticipated. The program helped providing a framework for us.” – Janet
“You read a lot out there about what to expect, but your program gave me the agency to understand my body and be proactive leading up to the birth.” – Rachel
“I never pictured myself as being this confident, postpartum, in my own body. That has made a world of a difference so thank you” – Amber
“Not all hospitals have the best latest practices, and having access to that through your program makes a huge difference.” – Mavi
“I did not know much about pregnancy or birth before taking this program, but it is such fundamentally important knowledge to know about your body and the process. I recommend this program to everyone.” – Vanessa
“I benefited from your program on a daily basis throughout my pregnancy.”