Designed for pregnant women who wish to best prepare for labour & delivery.
Who is it for?
Any pregnant woman and their birth partner (if they have one). We recommend taking the class in the late second or early third trimester to have your knowledge fresh in mind for birth, while having time to practice the exercises before Baby comes. Whether or not you are a first-time mom, this class has been appreciated by all of our participants.
"Sophie's prenatal class gave me insight that I didn't learn in any other class or book; I gained so much confidence and clarity in preparing for birth. " - Sophie Fortier
You will learn...
- The impact of pregnancy & delivery on the pelvic floor
- Pelvic floor symptoms: what to expect during pregnancy?
- How to assess diastasis recti (abdominal separation) and prevent it through awareness and core exercises
- Concrete exercises to prepare your pelvic floor for delivery and reduce the risk of tearing and other pelvic injuries
- Top recommended positions and pushing techniques to ease labour & birth
- Optional add-on: with your birth partner, learn how to relieve labour pain & open your pelvis using manual techniques (only offered in our full version of the class - see below)
- Natural pain management strategies during labour
1- FULL VERSION (theory + practical) - 195$
This full comprehensive version is our most popular one - it includes both theory and hands-on teaching.
- 3h of live online coaching through Zoom (2 sessions of 1h30)
- 1h of hands-on coaching in studio where you will learn hands on techniques with your birth partner to ease pain during labour
- An exclusive version of our prenatal book which includes photos and videos of the hands-on techniques that you will learn in studio
- Limited to 8 participants / class. Book early to ensure your spot!
- This version of the class is included in all our Beyond Birthing packages. Get priority access by booking a package!
- Upcoming dates: this class is offered every other month (January/March/May/July/September/November) - starting dates are indicated at the top of our online booking page
- How to book: in our online booking, select "Prenatal Class Get your Floor Ready for Baby - full version" and jump ahead to the date you wish to book.
2- LIVE ONLINE VERSION (theory) - 149$
This version of our class is perfect for anyone who cannot attend our studio session, or as an alternative if our full version is sold out. It includes:
- 3h of live online coaching on Zoom (2 sessions of 1h30)
- Our prenatal book
- Upcoming dates: this class is offered every 2 months (January/March/May/July/September/November) - starting dates are indicated at the top of our online booking page
- How to book: in our online booking, select "Prenatal Class Get your Floor Ready for Baby - online live version" and jump ahead to the date you wish to book.
If our full version of the class is sold out and you are interested in learning the hands-on techniques for labour with your birth partner, we can offer 1-1 coaching session in clinic depending on our availability and schedule. Contact us as soon as possible if you wish to book a 1-1 coaching session.
This online affordable option is perfect for anyone who wants to learn at their own pace from the comfort of their home!
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the content
- START NOW from the comfort of your home
- More than 25 HIGH QUALITY VIDEO LESSONS, along with text, images and quizzes to reach all learning styles
- FREE access to the discussion forum - ask all your questions!
- Complimentary PRENATAL E-BOOK Get your Floor Ready for Baby
- Get a taste by watching the 1-min video below!
- Sign up HERE